Monday, August 25, 2008

The Consensus: no one fucking cares

Hopefully this post will be brief, and I will be able to vent about other completely uninspired poker blogs. Unless I think it will be tactically useful, I will not be offering any graphs, win rates, monthly predictions, tournament updates, etc. With my blog, I hope to create useful discussion and insight into the game that we might all use to become better player. The typical poker blogger is only chronicling his adventures and embellishing them with mundane and senseless stories of muppets, drunkenness, and bad beats. And as I state in the title, nobody fucking cares. ...

Yes, I do suppose that was brief and also helped to illustrate in a roundabout way what I intend for my own poker blog. I'll be adding my own journal entry sometime later tonight when I have more free time.

No comments: